Although I don't have either on CD if anyone turns you on to were I can buy
one let me know.  If you have no luck you might try contacting Eric Ambel
(guitarist) through a band he just produced call Genghis Angus. Allen K is
GA's singer and might have a # for you

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good Luck

Dutch
Crowd of One
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: passenger side <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Del Lords favor to ask
> Date: Tuesday, January 19, 1999 10:00 PM
>
> P2-ers,
>
> I was digging through some old cassettes earlier today, adn come upon two
Del