Jeff Wall wrote:

> >From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> .
> >
> >     Dwight Yoakam will appear in an upcoming TV commercial for Gap.
> He'll be
> >singing Queen's "Crazy Little Thing Called Love".

I think I saw this ad last night, although didn't notice Dwight in it, I suppose
it was him singing.  A weird bit of  post-something marketing.  Same dancers as in
that swing ad for Gap, only this time they are boot scootin, thumbs in belt loops
line dancing to a rockabilly number.... in Khakis!!!.  Now wait just a dad blamed
minute here!  What on earth is this marketing strategy?  I could see the
swing/khaki connection: hip urban yupster clothes etc.  But line dancing?  to
rockabilly?  in kahkis?
Slumming?  I'm cornfused.  But I'm stickin to jeans, thankyewverymuch.

Stuart
hey, I like these blue chip reports.  Who's gonna post em while Jeff is off
defending us?