Howdy,

I'm still chucking these playlists over the wall. Could someone be so kind
as to contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to let me know if they
are actually making it to P2 land? Thanks much.

Once I figure out what kind of P2 attachment short-circuited my e-mail box
recently, I'll be happily rejoining the list. In the meantime, here's this
week's play list for Tennessee Saturday Night.

As usual, contact information, etc., follows the list.

 Tennessee Saturday Night -- Show #26 -- 6 PM to 9 PM
WDVX-FM -- Clinton/Knoxville, TN -- March 20, 1999

Tennessee Saturday Night -- Red Foley with the Cumberland Valley Boys --
Heroes of Country Music, Vol. 2 -- Rhino
Mule Skinner Blues -- Dolly Parton -- Essential Dolly Parton, Vol. 2 -- RCA
Sally Let Your Bangs Hang Down -- Maddox Brothers and Rose -- Maddox
Brothers & Rose -- King

16 Come Next Sunday -- Finnegan's aWake
Lonesome Pine Special -- The Carter Family -- Worried Man Blues -- Rounder
Duncan and Brady -- The Johnson Mountain Boys -- Hills of Home -- Rounder
Fall on My Knees -- The Freight Hoppers -- Waiting on the Gravy Train --
Rounder

Tears'll Be Pouring -- The Countrypolitans -- Tired of Drowning --
Ultrapolitan
The Wurlitzer Prize -- Waylon Jennings -- Essential Waylon Jennings -- RCA
A-11 -- Johnny Paycheck -- The Real Mr. Heartache -- Country Music
Foundation

Across the Alley from the Alamo -- Pine Valley Cosmonauts with Robbie
Fulks -- Salutes the Majesty of Bob Wills -- Bloodshot
Kiss Me Big -- Tennessee Ernie Ford -- Vintact Collections -- Capitol
Teach Me About Love -- Lyle Lovett -- Step Inside This House -- Curb/MCA

The Great Unknown -- Sara Evans -- No Place That Far -- RCA (3/25@Viking
Hall, Bristol)
Stupid Cupid -- Patsy Cline -- The Patsy Cline Collection -- MCA
It's All Wrong, But It's All Right -- Dolly Parton -- Essential Dolly
Parton, Vol. 2 -- RCA
Cigarette and Coffee Blues -- Jean Shepard -- Honky-Tonk Heroine -- County
Music Foundation

Don't Worry -- Marty Robbins -- A Lifetime of Song -- Columbia
Always Late -- Lefty Frizzell -- Look What Thoughts Will Do -- Columbia
Pistol Packin' Mama -- Al Dexter and His Troopers -- Columbia Country
Classics, Vol. 1 -- Columbia

Heartaches by the Number -- Dwight Yoakum -- Guitars, Cadillacs, Etc.,
Etc. -- Reprise
Come On -- Wynn Stewart -- The Best of the Challenge Masters -- AVI
I Ain't Never -- Webb Pierce -- Honky Tonk Songs -- Country Stars
There Goes My Love -- BR5-49 -- Big Backyard Beat Show -- Arista
(3/27@Bijou, Knoxville)

I Like Trains -- Fred Eaglesmith -- Drive-In Movie -- Vertical (Featured on
tonight's episode of Fringe)
Steel Rails -- Alison Krauss -- Steel Rails: Classic Railroad Songs, Vol.
1 -- Rounder
England Swings -- Roger Miller -- King of the Road -- Bear Family (a
miscue -- I thought I had cued up Engine, Engine #9...)

I Can't Stop Loving You -- Merle Haggard -- Down Every Road -- Capitol
Cryin' Time -- Buck Owens -- The Very Best of Buck Owens, Vol. 2 -- Rhino
Margie's at the Lincoln Park Inn -- Bobby Bare -- Essential Bobby Bare --
RCA

Golden Ring -- Dry Branch Fire Squad -- Hand-Picked -- Rounder (4/2@Down
Home, Johnson City)
Where Grass Won't Grow -- George Jones with Emmylou Harris, Dolly Parton,
and Trisha Yearwood -- The Bradley Barn Sessions -- MCA
Nothing Can Stop Me -- Buddy Miller -- Poison Love -- Hightone
Play Me Some George Jones Songs -- Jimmy Martin -- Me 'n Ole Pete --
Hollywood

More Pretty Girls Than One -- Mac Wiseman, Doc Watson, and Del McCoury --
Mac, Doc, and Del -- Sugar Hill
Carrie Brown -- Steve Earle and the Del McCoury Band -- The Mountain --
E-Squared
Careless Love -- J.D. Crowe and the New South -- Come On Down to My World --
Rounder

Marie Laveau -- Bobby Bare -- The Essential Bobby Bare -- RCA
Jambalaya -- Hank Williams -- 24 of Hank Williams' Greatest Hits -- Mercury
Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man -- Suzanne Thomas -- Dear Friends and
Gentle Hearts -- Rounder
Otis Hayes -- The Riptones -- Cowboy's Inn -- Bloodshot

Louisiana Blues -- Wayne Hancock -- That's What Daddy Wants -- Ark21
Mr. Lonesome -- Heather Myles -- Highways and Honky Tonks -- Rounder
Red Clay Halo -- Nashville Bluegrass Band -- American Beauty -- Sugar Hill
(4/13@Lee College, Cleveland)

Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy -- Red Foley -- Heroes of Country Music, Vol.
3 -- Rhino
See Ruby Fall -- Johnny Cash -- The Essential Johnny Cash -- Columbia
Chattanooga Dog -- Jimmy Martin -- 1954-1974 -- Bear Family

Jolene -- Dolly Parton -- The Essential Dolly Parton, Vol. 2 -- RCA
Runaway -- The Cox Family -- Just When You're Thinking It's Over -- Arista
Three Days -- Faron Young -- Live Fast, Love Hard -- Country Music
Foundation
Give Me a Red Hot Mama and an Ice Cold Beer -- Smiley Maxedon -- Hillbilly
Boogie -- Columbia

So Round, So Firm, So Fully Packed -- Merle Travis -- The Best of Merle
Travis -- Rhino
Any Old Time -- Alison Krauss and Union Station -- The Songs of Jimmie
Rodgers -- Egyptian

...and that concludes another Tennessee Saturday Night. TSN will have a
guest host next week as I'll be attending the Fred Eaglesmith show. The next
playlist will be posted following the April 3 show.

If you'd like to submit music for consideration on Tennessee Saturday Night
or The Fringe, contact me at:

Shane Rhyne
208 W. Glenwood Avenue, #2
Knoxville, TN 37917

I may also be contacted via e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NP: The Black Crowes, Shake Your Money Maker