Border Radio, WXDU Duke University
March 21, 1999

I Was Drunk - Alejandro Escovedo - Bourbonitis Blues
Black Box - Jon Dee Graham - Summerland
The Rain Won't Help You When It's Over - Whiskeytown - promo EP
Underneath Your Wheels - The Pinetops - Above Ground and Vertical
I Wish It Was Saturday Night - Dave Alvin - Romeo's Escape
Someone Like You (request) - The Knitters - Poor Little Critters on the Road

Castanets - Ray Mason Band - Castanets
Missyouville - Ass Ponys - It's Heartbreak That Sells
Sweet Ona Rose - Pete Krebs and the Gossamer Wings - Sweet Ona Rose
Rage of Angels - Buck Storm - Goodbye From Venus
Music to Pack By - Farmer Tan - Farmer Tan

I Washed My Face in the Morning Dew - Johnny Cash - Real
Between the Lines - Hayseed - Melic
Red Leg Boy - Terry Allen - Salivation

Ireland - Greg Trooper - Everywhere