Apologies for the self promotion, but if I don't tell you all you'll
never know!

The Okeh Wranglers (my family's band) are making our first ever trip to
America (we are English) and we have some gigs set up in Austin and
Nashville. We play rocking country with a rootsy/swingy feel, with my
older sister on lead guitar and vocals, my brother on drums, my younger
sister on steel guitar and guitar, my mum on double bass, my dad on
acoustic guitar and vocals and me on accordion and vocals (weird, I
know!!)

Anyway, these are the dates if anyone can make it....

Saturday 27th March - Continental Club, Austin (supporting Damnations
TX)
Thursday 1st April - La Zona Rosa, Austin
Friday 2nd April - Cheapo Records, Austin
Saturday 3rd April - Club 21, Austin
Tuesday 6th April - Exit Inn, Nashville (small showcase of about 6
numbers)
Saturday 10th April - Blue Grass Inn, Nashville

Please email me if you need anymore info (or if you have some good
advice!) although we leave Friday morning.

I am *very* excited. :-)

Louise
--

If you like rocking country music, check out the Okeh Wranglers web site
at:

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/bluesmoke