Jerry Curry wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >>  you would be surprised how many P2ers like this list better than the
> >>  other one.
> > Can anyone say Jerry Curry? <g>
>
> Har Har........let's see, I'd take Cheap Trick over darn near any
> alt-country band.  Bill S./ Tom K., can I get a witness?

Well, I'll stand up for Cheap Trick, Jerry. Which bands am I comparing them
with now? <g>

> Both Peter Frampton & Robin Trower are competitive.  Yeah, I'd love to see
> those guys as well.  As for Hootie & Sammy Hagar....egads, even I have
> some standards.

Hmm. I think I'd rather see Sammy Hagar do some of his hits ("Cruisin and
Boozin", "Red", "I Can't Drive 55")than any of the rest of that lot though.
Frampton? Please. Robin Trower? Sorry man, too many high school nights wishing
we had some more of whatever hallucinogen we didn't have. Let's call it a
Hendrix homage.
Hootie? Well, they seem like nice fellers...<g>

b.s.
wishing he was hearing THIS TIME