I've exchanged e-mail a few times with Wren Stewart Tidwell, Wynn
Stewart's daughter, and got this this morning:

To all Wynn Stewart fans:

I want to give you a BIG thank you for visiting the Wynn Stewart website
and special thanks to those of you who took the time to sign the
guestbook
and/or send me email. You all wrote some very wonderful comments. Many of
you have contributed with pictures and information that have helped make
the website as complete as it is today. I appreciate your help very much.

I'd like to invite you to re-visit the website and see some of the
additional improvements that have been made over the past few months:

     One of my favorite additions is the JUKEBOX. Here you can listen to
16
     of Wynn's songs in streaming Real Audio files. If you do not have
Real
     Audio, there is a link on the website where you can download it for
     free. Please forgive me if the background graphic doesn't line up
     perfectly on your screen. I tried. But you just cannot account for
     everyone's different setups. Some of the songs may not work unless
you
     are using the most current version of Real Player G2.
     Pictures of Wynn's grandchildren. Not that I am a proud mommy or
     anything... but many have said my son, Tyler, favors his
grandfather.
     I do know that at 2 yrs old, one of his favorite toys is the
     microphone (turned up loud with lots of echo). There is another
     grandchild, Margaret Elizabeth Stewart (daughter of Wynn's son,
Greg).
     She is 6. I don't have a picture of her.
     Refer to a friend option - a very simple option that makes it easy
     refer this website to a friend. Hopefully you will use this utility
     and share this website with everyone you can think of that would
enjoy
     it.

                             BIG NEWSFLASH!!!!

I have been able to confirm that the Bear Family of Germany is in fact
working on a boxed set of Wynn's material. Release date has not been
announced. But I have received an email and a phone call from them. Stay
tuned to the website, I hope to be able to post this great news as soon
as
it is available, as well as (hopefully) where you can get it.

                         FUTURE ENHANCEMENTS .....

   I have secured the domain - www.wynnstewart.com. Sometime in the
future,
   I hope to be able to relocate Wynn's website to this address. Does
   anyone know who will host this for free? (he,he) - never hurts to ask,
   right?
   Music for sale - I have been able to locate several sources of Wynn's
   albums and have been buying everything I can find. Hopefully I will
   someday have an ONLINE RECORD STORE where Wynn's albums, 45's and CD's
   will be available to buy from this website. Several of you have
inquired
   about this.

Thanks again for your support. If you have any ideas for the website or
questions, please feel free to reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wren Stewart Tidwell,
webmaster for the WYNN STEWART website at
http://members.tripod.com/WynnStewart/index.html

p.s. If you will minimize that irritating little tripod pop-up box when
it
first pops up, it will stay out of your way as you are browsing through
the
other pages of the website.