We (we being your Twang Gang) promised that there would be plenty of exciting
stuff to announce about this year's Twangfest, and we rather immodestly think
that we're not exaggerating.  So, without further ado, here are
the headliners for Twangfest 3 (June 10-12 at the faboo Off Broadway club in
St. Louis, MO)--

Thursday June 10 - The V-Roys (Knoxville, TN; E-Squared Records)

Friday June 11 - The Damnations TX (Austin, TX; Sire Records)

Saturday June 12 - Dale Watson and His Lone Stars (Austin, TX; Koch Records)

Not to mention (but we will soon) the other great acts we've got in store for
those three nights as well...

You'll want to make reservations soon at the official Home Away From Home of
Twangfest, the Oak Grove Inn (1-800-OAK-GROV).  Be sure to mention Twangfest,
and you'll get a discounted rate of right around $60 a night.

For those of you who will be flying, you'll be happy to know that St. Louis is
the hub for TWA and is served by many more airlines as well.  Contact Jo
Wendland at 1-800-208-4158, and she'll help you get the best fares--once again,
be sure to mention Twangfest.

Finally, as you might imagine, acts like the ones we've snagged don't come
cheap.  That's why you can be on the side of the twang angels by becoming a
Friend of Twangfest.  We'll gladly accept ANY amount, and since Twangfest is a
non-profit organization now, your donation is tax-deductible to the extent
allowed by law.  We've got a great deal for those of you who have the funds and
really want to help out, though.  For just 100 bucks, you get the following:

* A three-day pass to Twangfest

* A Twangfest 3 T-shirt

* A copy of this year's "Edges from the Postcard 2" CD, on Hayden's Ferry
Records

All that AND a tax deduction for a measly $100.  Contact Marie Arsenault at
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and she'll tell you where to send the cash.
Remember, ANY amount you can give will be a big help.

That's all for now, but lots more is in the hopper, so stay tuned. As always,
check out the Twangfest web site (URL below) for the latest news!

Muchas smooches,

Your Twang Gang
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.twangfest.com