Jon Weisberger wrote:

>  . . . while rereading the interviews in Stacey Phillips' Mel
> Bay's Complete Country Fiddler.

 . . . which reminds me that among Stacy's current zillion
projects is membership in a new Connecticut combo that
falls in P2 territory, a sort of Patsy Cline-type / rockabilly
/ swing quintet called The Honeydews.  The lineup is
comprised  of folks from other CT bands, including two
Motel Preachers, two Bandidos, a Who Who (Kris Santala,  a
knockout singer), and Stacy on fiddle. Anyone within
drinking and dancing distance of New Haven who wants to be
updated on the calendar, email me offlist and I'll take care
of it.

Tom Smith
(playing with them and loving the fact that it only requires
2 drums!)