Yeah, they've been playing out a few times a year in Athens and Atlanta and
could possibly be playing elsewhere.  They also have a new CD -- can't recall
the title right now.  It's the original band and what I've heard is great.
Some vintage Guad Diary but some new songwriting combinations.  Murray writing
with Jeff and Rhett writing with Jimmy (? not sure that's his name -- it's
late and I'm blanking).  I did an interview with Murray about a year ago
before the CD came out.  They've been doing a lot of benefits, etc., as well
as solded out shows at the Roxy in Atlanta.

Haven't checked to see if the CD is available through any of the online
places.  I know it's in the stores in Athens.

If you're interested in more, I'll see what I can find out.

Deb Sommer