P2ers -

I saw Steve Wynn in Boston last night . . . I've caught him the last 2 or 3
times around and have been pretty bored. But last night, especially the 2nd
half, was pretty awesome. Some good new material, some of the old Dream
Syndicate hits . . . the band he's touring with (including Chris Brokaw of Come)
has got it together. I was especially impressed given that it was the 1st night
of the tour. They do the rave-up thing to perfection. Highly recommended when he
comes to your town.

Bob Egan was also impressive with the bittersweet pop tunes. He's doing them in
trio format, and the rhythm section is super-solid. I suspect they'll get better
and better as they keep going.

JJM