Sounds from the Mother Road
Playlist 3/27/98
Noon-2pm
KGLP Gallup Public Radio 91.7fm

The Blasters/American Music
Ronnie Dawson/Party Slab
Junior Brown/Surf Medley
Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps/Dance to the Bop
Wayne Hancock/Louisana Blues
Joe Poovey/Ten Long Fingers
Joe Ely/Fingernails
Jerry Lee Lewis/Whole Lot of Shakin Going On
Rosie Flores/This Ol'Honky Tonk
Biller & Wakefield/The Wandering Texan
Jimmie Dale Gilmore/Red Chevrolet
Little Sue/Down to You
The Okeh Wranglers/I've Been Down that Road Before
Steve Earle& Del McCoury Band/Texas Eagle
EmmyLou, Dolly, Linda/I Feel the Blues Moving In
Rex Allen & Bonnie Linder/Gonna Marry Me a Cowboy
Monte Warden/Just to hear your Voice (in Studio April 6th)
Kelly Willis/What I deserve
Damnations Tx/Catch you Alive
Powell, O'Brien, Herrmann/The Blackest Crow
Skip Gorman/Cowboy Love Song
Ian Tyson/La Primera
The Cadillac Cowgirl with Her Backdoor Men/Truck Driver's
Woman
Dale Watson/Good Luck N Good Truckin Tonight
Big Sandy & His Fly Rite Boys/I Can't Believe I'm Saying
this to you
Hezekiah & His House Rockers/Whoopin Blues
Jimmy Lafave/Key to Highway
Don Walser/Hot Rod Mercury
Rex Allen/Raggin'On
Mad Cat Trio/2200 Miles