>Jon, I haven't heard about this before.  But if it's true that the
>Revenant compilation may be withdrawn, then buy all means order it now,
>cause I doubt a better collection will ever appear.  It's a real gem and
>well worth having in any case.
>
>--junior

Yeah, do that--but a reasonable alternative is the single disc 24-cut
UK/Canadian Charley R&B label comp "Charlie Feathers: Gone Gone
Gone"--which has much of the same material and some other, from Sun,
Redneck and King sessions, 1955-58 and a few from the early 60s...

BTW--sorry I never got anywhere you were at Austin, Joonyuh...

Barry M.