Nancy Apple is a trouper.

I've never had a cap knocked out, 'cause I don't have caps.  But I have
some chips in my front teeth that exactly match the grill pattern of a
Shure SM-58.  That's the best reason for using those foam rubber "pop
filters" -- it doesn't hurt when a drunken dancer slams into your mike
stand.

I don't have any gigs from hell to report, all my worst ones have been
merely boring.  But I will 'fess up on my all-time dumbass move.

One time I was distracted by too many things, and called out "Okay, guys,
Tennessee Waltz.  Key of A.  One, two, three, four..."

-- Mike Woods