From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RaB-HoF] Re: Charlie Feathers on Revenent
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 22:09:54 EST

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

After reading onthis mailing list that the excellent Charlie Feathers set
may
be pulled from the market for legal reasons, I e-mailed Dean Blackwood of
Revenent Records. The following is his reply.

<<I can't comment on it since I don't know anything about that being the
case.
There was some confusion about the clearing house from whom we licensed
all
the
tracks but I believe we have cleared this up. Haven't heard anything
different.
Let me know from whom you are hearing this. thanks>>