Well here's the bill coming up at Tramps here in New York NY on April 19,
and it sounds like one every conceivable P2er might wanna show up
for--including me,I note to the masive  New York contingent.... except that
I'm going to be out of town that week. Las Vegas yet, sigh, which will keep
mee occupied, but I'll be aware of this!.

And yes, it's Merle Haggard, Fred Eaglesmith and none other than Mike
Ireland with his partner Dan Mesh. 25 bucks.  You ought all go and tell me
about it afterwards.

We've also got Miss Loretta Lynn coming to Town Hall on May 13--and, to get
Jeff Wall home early, the Charlie Daniels Band, Marshall Tucker Band and
Molly Hatchett at the Beacon Theater on June 8.

Barry M.