At 06:51 PM 3/29/99 EST, you wrote:
><< >Hadacol was one of the real surprises for me at SXSW. Twangy, rocking,
> >energetic, above average songs, connecting with the audience. They won that
> >crowd over. I had plan to stay for a few songs, but got sucked into the
> >vortex of fun.
>
> I picked up the CD last week and really got caught up in it. Can't wait
> to see them live. (It's one of those rare bands Tracy and I agree on,
> too.) >>
>
>I dunno, JeffMoM and Mr. Soron like it, but I kinda thought it was too
much of
>a generic ND/Tweedy knock off. Of course that was only one listen. Then
again,
>in my world, one complete mostly-attentive listen is a big friggin deal.

You've got ADD when it comes to music. Like I said, it took more than one
song, jaded rock crit guy, to get my attention. One of the highlights of SXSW.

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.