Jon says:
< BMI's searchable database>

Then Joe says:
<look it up in the BMI website.>
Sheesh, I shoulda thought of that. Proves to be a treasure trove, killed 45
minutes there just goofing off.

Then Jon says:
< lists it as Paycheck and Bobby (not Billy)
Austin>
Doh! Of course it's Bobby, I musta been thinking of a Steve Earle song.
Thanks to both you gents for the advice (and Mike too for the effort). For
my purposes I'll go with BMI and Austin/Paycheck. I noticed that
BMI lists Owen Publications of Bakersfield as the publisher, which may
explain how Fuzzy gets attached to the song in some citations, but their
database has no listing for a Fern Foley.

M. Moore