On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Hill, Christopher J wrote:

> Joe Pernice broke up the band and released a fine,
> fine, fine, fine record _Overcome by Happiness_
> on SubPop, with his new, aptly-named group,
> Pernice Brothers.  I think their booking agent is a P2
> member.  I hear there's a new PB album coming this
> year - psyched already.
>
> Chris

I doubt it will be this year, as he hasn't started it yet.  He did finish
up a "side project" record, recorded at home, with many of the same
characters as "Overcome By Happiness."  It's called "Chappaquidick
Skyline" (that's album and artist title) and though we haven't been
assigned a release date yet, we hope it will be this year.

Joyce