In a message dated 3/31/1999 3:27:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> This is early notice, I know...  but we're leaving on tour tomorrow
>  morning, and dammit, I'll be gone all April.
>
>  BUT...if you're a Bay Area-ite, do NOT miss this show!
>
>  Wednesday, May 19 at Bimbo's 365 Club in San Francisco -- Buck Owens and
>  Red Meat.  What an honor; I'm really, really excited!

....an honor indeed!!  Make sure you get lots of pictures backstage!  Living
legends are tough to come by these days.  I was playing "Buck Owens Sings
Harlan Howard" on the way back from errands and wishing I were 20yrs older so
I could have wittnessed the Buck/Don show in their prime!!

good luck,
Kate