James:

> >It was reported last night that Garth's next desire is
> >to tour with Kiss.
> >I AM NOT kidding.
>
> >Stay tuned . . .
>
> >-jim
>

> This is kinda funny. The following is a spoof I wrote
> for Ink19, a music paper out of Florida....

I wonder if Jim didn't somehow pick up on that.  I haven't been able to find
anything in the way of recent news on Brooks other than a lot of stories
about his spring training experiences and a few about his upcoming album.
He was on Prime Time Country last night with Trisha Yearwood, and didn't
mention this (though I missed the first half of the show).  What I saw of
the show was pretty nice; he accompanied her on guitar on a couple of songs,
with a lot of chit-chat in between.  Brooks came off as a nice guy with a
pretty dry, self-deprecating sense of humor.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/