Rik wrote:

<<Also, if you haven't gotten around to picking up the VA-Blastered
tribute CD by all means do so. Personally hadn't heard of several
of the artists on the CD but the thrill of discovering new artists like
The Grandsons,Last Train Home, & Highway 13 is the reason why
"Americana" is so interesting.>>

Has this been discussed? Was I sleeping? Using my "delete" finger liberally
that week?

Can I hear some details on this? (artists/label/etc.)

and finally, is the "Highway 13" on that disc the *same* Highway 13 from
Pittsburgh?

Inquiring minds want to know...(ok, that's a lie...only *I* want to know)

Paul

np: Mike Watt - Ball Hog or Tug Boat?