For those of you who don't know Ray Mason, feel free to skip this. For those
of you do, and you know Ray, and know what kind of guy Ray is, and know his
music with the Ray Mason Band and The Lonesome Brothers, we're happy to
announce that we ("we" being Tar Hut) are proud to announce the release of
the Ray Mason Tribute album, called "It's Heartbreak That Sells." That was a
run-on sentence. It'll be released on April 20 in all record stores.

Here's the track listing:

Eric Ambel - "It's Heartbreak That Sells"
Cheri Knight - "Down in the Night"
The Ass Ponys - "Missyouville"
Angry Johnny - "All I Want is A Little Revenge"
King Radio - "Step Back Melody"
Steve Westfield & The Slow Band - "I'm Only Human"
The Incredible Casuals - "Between Blue & Okay"
The Bamboo Steamers - "If There's Ever A Way"
Gutterbirds (featruing Jim Armenti) - "Mr. Albert"
Jim Weeks - "From You To Me"