D. Braxton Harris – Severed & Proud (Deep Dark Black)
Smog – I Was a Stranger (Red Apple Falls)
  “     - Let’s Move to the Country (Knock Knock)

Lambchop – My Face Your Ass (Thriller)
Bonnie Prince Billy – Nomadic Revelry (All Around) (I See A Darkness)
Will Oldham – I Am Still What I Meant To Be (Joya)

*Mark Linkous Interview *
Sparklehorse – Sunshine (Good Morning Spider)
A Loose Confederation of Saturday City States – How Can I Face
Tomorrow (Diversion – Slow River compilation)
Sparklehorse – Saturday (Vivadixie…)
        “       - London (Bucketfull of Brains sampler)

Richard Buckner – Home (Devotion & Doubt)
Chris Mills – Take Me Down (Every Night Fight For Your Life)
Son Volt – Mystifies Me (Trace)
Luann Kowalek – Until It’s Gone (Late Night Heroes)

*Australian bracket *
Acuff’s Rose – Firebird (Never Coming Down)
The Rectifiers – Torn Along the Line (6 Song EP)
Blackeyed Susans – You’re a Good Doctor (Spin the Bottle)
Sweet Young Corn – Cancion Mixteca (Sweet Young Corn)

*The Spoils live in studio *

Bob Egan – Forgiveness (Bob Egan)
Wilco – Far Far Away (Being There)
Freakwater – Gravity (Old Paint)
Dianne Izzo – Heaven Hurts (One)

==

"I started out with nothing & still have most of it left"