Howdy,

Hopelessly behind in reading P2 posts. Y'all got verbal in the last few
days, didn't you? Who was it recently lamenting the relative quiet of the
list, with the birth of the fluff channel? <g>

Anyway, my original point here was to say that this little nugget of
information from Elena caught my eye: <<A friend of mine is going down to
Bristol, TN today to take pictures of Jim Lauderdale and Ralph Stanley,
apparently they're down there recording a record together. Should be pretty
cool.>>

Which would explain Jim's surprise appearance on stage Saturday night with
Ralph Stanley at the Tennessee Theater in Knoxville. They sang "I'll Lead
You Home," from Whisper and another tune, I believe.

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]