Hello and welcome to my first post in months (that is, since I swore off
posting while drunk).  I delurk to strongly urge anyone in the Columbus
area to go see the Steam Donkeys tonight at the Thirsty Ear.  I think
they're great.  In fact, if you don't love them, I will personally refund
your money and bake you the pie of your choice.  And I don't even have any
weasally connections to the band, I'm just a big fan.   Offer does not
apply to the stinky opening band, who shall remain nameless.  And no, I
don't know the address or phone number of the club (geez, do I have to do
everything?  I don't even live there...)  But cereally, folks, they're very
twangin' in a countrypolitan kinda way and just added a pedal steel player,
which can only be good.  (Mmmm...pedal steel...even when it's bad, it's good).

And my dear fellow Pittsburghers, they'll be at the Decade tomorrow night.
Alas, no pies for you fuckers.  Unless of course, you come to the
Deliberate Strangers gig on Feb. 3rd, in which case...Pies for everybody!!

That is all.

Erin