We can now finally tell you all exactly who will be hitting the boards at Off
Broadway this June 10-12 for Twangfest 3.  Large buckets of thanks go out to
Amy Haugesag, Marie Arsenault, Bill Silvers, Jamie DePolo, and Chris Knaus for
going through the over 50 entries and making the heart-rending decisions on
just who would make the cut.

So here are the folks that will be supplying the background music for your life
those three days in June...

THURSDAY JUNE 10

V-Roys (Knoxville, TN - headliner)
Jim Roll (Ann Arbor, MI)
Cadillac Cowgirl (Memphis, TN)
Deliberate Strangers (Pittsburgh, PA)
Elena Skye and the Demolition String Band (Hoboken, NJ)

FRIDAY JUNE 11

The Damnations TX (Austin, TX - headliner)
Jim Stringer and the Austin Music Band (Austin, TX)
Hayseed (Nashville, TN)
Gypsy Mechanics (Nashua, NH)
Old Rip (Chicago, IL)

SATURDAY JUNE 12

Dale Watson and His Lone Stars (Austin, TX - headliner)
Ex-Husbands (Nashville, TN)
Buck Diaz (Philadelphia, PA)
Heartbreak Hill (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Polish Hillbillies (Pittsburgh, PA)

We think you'll agree with us that this is one achingly cool lineup.  For all
the latest developments, be sure to check out the Twangfest web site.  More
details on other T'fest doings such as Twangpin and the P2 picnic soon!

Muchas smooches,

Your Twang Gang
www.twangfest.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S.  Please note that the Oak Grove Inn's toll-free number is actually
1-888-OAK-GROV.  Sorry for the confusion.