The difference between Me & Margasak:

Margasak:
>Despite Earle's declared love for bluegrass and
>his close identification with Texas country-rock bards like Guy Clark
>and Townes Van Zandt, he's always played far more rock than country
>from his wonderfully bombastic 1988 breakthrough album, "Copperhead
>Road" to his 1996 comeback anthem "Feel Alright," his music
>consistently reveals his love for the real fist-pumping, roof-rattling
>stuff.

Me:
Despite Earle's love for bombastic rock, and the fact that every other
Earle CD is filed under "rock" instead of in the back of the store, he's
maintained a close identification with Texas country bards like Guy Clark
and Townes Van Zandt; from his exquisite debut album, "Guitar Town" to his
acoustic comeback album "Train A-Comin'" his music consistently reveals his
love for the classic twang of pure country and bluegrass.

--Cheryl (I'm Not Jeff) Wall, I mean, Cline