Hi, Kip -

I fit the bill and was considering answering your first plea, however I
live in Pittsburgh, PA.  How far is that from your area?  If it's within a
two-hour radius, it might be something to consider, especially if you're
having trouble finding someone and may want a temporary player to help you
get your recording done.  Am attaching my resume.  Let me know if you have
trouble opening it.  It's an MS Word doc.

Erin Snyder