>Uhhh, Dave, wouldn't that be -
>"We're the Meat Purveyors, and You're Not My Cup 'O Tea? <g>
>
>Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Oh my god. I think my dubious heritage has been outed. It's not my fault.

Going to see the fab Jennyanykind tonight. Haven't heard the "new" record
(again with the lameness, it's probably really old by now), but I loved
Revelator. I hereby encourage all Austinites to flock to the
Comeandspendall -- oops...I mean Continental -- and rawk.

Two more days till baseball thank you lord help my boys and I swear this
year I'll build you a church with my own bare hands,
cherilyn.

p.s. Just tried to buy Bloomed and was told by Damon the Bane of my
Existence that it's out of print. Is this true? Where can I get my Buckner?

p.p.s. Also just read little article in NME or some such other limey rag
that the Stone Roses might be getting back together. Anyone have any info
on this matter? Does this mean that I can put off my inevitable self-offing
for a little longer?