I guess people are trying to get me out of Memphis, got these job
infomercials on e-mail today......

The long island (NY) voice is also looking for a music editor/reporter...
contact john mancini at 516 877 7373 x6060

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The St. Petersburg Times is looking (again!) for a pop music critic.
     We just hired a new entertainment editor, and the paper is looking for
     a fresh, energetic voice to fuel its pop criticism coverage.

        As background, The Times is now the largest daily newspaper in
     Florida -- ahead of even the Miami Herald -- with 380,000 daily
     readers and 450,000 readers on Sundays.
        TIME magazine recently named us among the 10 best newspapers in the
     U.S., and in 1998, we won the paper's sixth Pulitzer Prize, this time
     for feature writing.

     Send clips and cover letter to:
     Nancy Waclawek
     AME Newsfeatures
     St. Petersburg Times
     490 1st Ave. South
     St. Petersburg, FL 33701
     1-800-333-7505
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     If you have any questions about the job, I used to work it before I
     moved over to become the paper's TV critic. You can reach me, Eric
     Deggans, at 727-893-8521 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]