Mondays 4-6 PM
Had the Asylm Street Spankers in the studio.... It was cool. I cornered them
(not on air) about the stuff on their record that I can't play because of
subject, or "devil" words — heck, this IS the BIBLE BELT!!!

They were really cool. Just felt like it, and hey, that's fine, we just can't
play it.
Afterall, I am not allowed to play the Buckin Song anymore, so any shit fuck
or cock sucker are out of the question........

This is how the show went.....

Backsliders - My Baby's Gone
Terry Allen - Salivation
Elena Skye - I'll Try Not To Cry Tonight
Gravel Train - Built To Crash
Duane Jarvis - Mr. Dependability (my future ex-husband right after Mr.
Wonderful)
RiverBluff Clan - Opal's Prayer/Until I'm Gone
Countrypolitans - Basic INformation
Lucinda Williams - Still I Long For Your Kiss
The Mavericks - Dream River
Ronnie Dawson - Good At Being Bad
Exhusbands - Love You Always
George Jones - Take The Devil Out Of Me

THE SPANKERS ARRIVE, we talk, we play stuff from their CD, we talk more bla
bla bla
Cakewalk
I Don't Wanna
UFO Attack
If I Were You
Asylm Street Blues

We say sayonara.....

Jimmy LaFave - Positively 4th Street
Greg Trooper - Lightning Bug (I LOVE this song)
Ronnie Dawson - Chili Pepper Mama
Lucinda Williams - Can't Let Go
Shaver - Look For Me When You See Me Comin
Kelly Willis - Got A Feelin For You
Skip Gorman - Amarillo Waltz
One Fell Swoop - Feet Of Clay
Dale Watson - Longhorn Suburban