In a message dated 4/6/99 12:20:29 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<cool music that one can get over there but
not here - also places to go, see, do, hang or whatever.>>

Last time I was there I saw a bunch of pop bands, Chinese. The MTV there is a
hoot. A lot of mini skirts, gogo boots. Some of the best pastry shops in the
world (and that is coming from a certified sugar hog), and a bunch of strip
joints. Tiger Gardens is really cool, the Star Ferry, and there used to be
this little joint on the Calhoun side my dad used to always take us to call
Chanticlairs (sp). Yummmmmmmmmmm Cheap shopping, bootleg everything from
music to watches. Great place to get a custom tailored suit, coat, or just a
strange form of sexually transmitted illness.

Vist Seoul Korea for blues and some twang, and Japan for Bluegrass and
Rockabilly, both just a hop skip and a jump away, when you are in that corner
of the world.

Nancy