The Bob Paterson Show
Country Music Radio for Europe
Thursday 1st April 1999

Patti Scialfa - Lucky Girl ["Rumble Doll", Columbia 1992]
segue
Beth Nielsen Chapman - Happy Girl ["Greatest Hits", Reprise 1999]

John Hiatt - Tennessee Plates ["Slow Turning", A&M Records 1988]

Iris DeMent - Wasteland of the Free ["The Way I Should", Warner Brothers
1996]
segue
Gillian Welch - Tear My Stillhouse Down ["Revival", Almo Sounds 1996]

The Arlenes - Dr. Love [Demo CD, 1999 obtainable from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Jerry Jeff Walker - Mr. Bojangles (Live at The Kashmir Klub, 19th March
1999)
segue
The Canebrake Quartet - Late Night Evening Prostitute (Live at The
12-Bar Club, 31st March 1999)

Nadine - So That I Don't Miss You ["Downtown, Saturday", Glitterhouse
Records 1999]
segue
Grand Drive - On A Good Day ["Road Music", Loose Recordings/Vinyl Junkie
1999]

Buddy Miller - 100 Million Little Bombs ["Poison Love", HighTone Records
1997]
segue
Julie Miller - Dancing Girl ["Blue Pony", HighTone Records 1997]

Steve Earle and The Del McCoury Band - The Mountain ["The Mountain", E-
Squared/Grapevine 1999]
segue
Kate Rusby - Annan Waters ["Hourglass", Pure Records 1997]
segue
Emmylou Harris - Sweet Old World ["Wrecking Ball", Elektra 1995]

Lucy Kaplansky - Turn The Lights Back On ["Ten Year Night", Red House
Records 1999]

Chuck E. Weiss - Jimmy Would ["Extremely Cool", Slow River/Rykodisc
1999]
segue
The Coal Porters - In My Hour of Darkness (Live) ["The Gram Parsons
Tribute Concert", Prima Records 1999]

James McMurtry - Soda and Salt ["Walk Between The Raindrops", Sugar Hill
Records 1998]
segue
Darrell Scott - My Father's House ["Family Tree", Sugar Hill Records
1999]

Lisa Tingle - Careful ["Picture Me There", Tingle Entertainment 1999]

Mark Islam - If You Had Half A Heart (You'd Be Dangerous) ["The Recent
Past", Noble Savage Records 1998]

--
Bob Paterson

http://www.ursasoft.com/bob

Current projects: CMR DJ (Thursday nights 10-12)
                  Bob Harris Show on Radio 2 (researcher)