> GGD opened for, I think, the 'Mats, and some
> kid up front was yelling "you suck, bring on the 'Mats," etc. GGD
> bassist asks them to turn up the house lights so he can identify
> said punk, vows he's going to jump off stage and kick his ass as
> soon as the set ends. He didn't.

        Dave

That'd be Robby, who looks like a cross between
Meatloaf and Cousin Itt.  Thought it was cool that
they kept the split songwriting/singing going with
the new one, when you KNOW everyone's told them
to let John take sole control of the reins.

Chris
np: Varnaline, Man of Sin - "No Decision No
Disciple" is a fine song.  Don't miss them with
Sparklehorse, if you get the chance.