Frankly, given the country's past year of collective self-examination and
presidentially-inspired moralizing (or decided lack thereof) I think Terry
Allen's new album is not only musically compelling but also an "important"
social statement.  I'm not exactly sure what that statement is, but I
suppose Terry would want us all to decide for ourselves.  Great record.  I
love that song "Red Leg Boy"
xojns