In a message dated 4/8/99 12:41:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Go, Roger!! <g>.  Well, the man has always been into technology,
 that much is certain....  >>

He's still emailing.  I emailed him the other night for something for my book
expecting to give him a few weeks and he responded within 15 minutes.  He's
got less of a life than we do <g>  Just kidding.

Anybody got the email addresses or web sites with email to other musicians
(any genre) in the states of Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina,
Kentucky, and Tennessee.  I'm burning up the phone lines with publicists and
fax machines.  Email is so much easier.

Deb Sommer