At 04:57 PM 4/8/99 -0400, you wrote:
>In an attempt to reverse the faux cowboy "cleansing" of our nation's west
>coast--I'll bet you think Roy Rogers and Gene Autry died of natural causes,
>don't you?--the Rangers will be singin', playin', eatin', and sleepin' out
that
>way August 12-23.  We've got gigs in the LA area on Saturday Aug 14

In the Valley! WOOOOOOO! Cal State Northridge! Might even be on the same
terra firma once trod upon by the Monkees and Jimi Hendrix! I'm there! (no,
not right now, but it mere miles from this slice of suburbia the misses has
grown to loathe.

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.