At 2:30 PM -0400  on 4/9/99, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>for those in the Beantown area....
>
>Pete is a big fan of our own local honky-tonk hero, Mr. John Lincoln
>Wright.
>Lincoln will be appearing at the cozy Plough & Stars in Cambridge tonight.
>Beware - No Cover, No Dancing!

Of course, Lincoln's biggest fan is himself -- at that Club 47 reunion,
he wangled his way on stage and said, "I never went to Club 47, didn't
even like that kind of music back then. But I'm sure if I'd been in the
neighborhood I would've stopped in anyway. Hit it, boys!" I'm really
glad the producers taping the schedule knew better than to include him
in the edited TV version.

Bob