>Feel free to participate, but DO NOT come in here and insult folks who
have
>been part of this community for years. You are out of line.
>::whispering:: hey everyone, this is where Jezzy >either apologizes
for being a putz or tells us all to >fuck off. If it is the later, I
can't wait for the >ill-sent unsub ::whispering off::

  >Jeff (Not tweedy) weiss

No, I will stay on thank you. I quite enjoy the wealth of knowledge
concerning music that can be found here. Unless, of course, I can get
kicked out for pissing you off, kind Sir. And I think when I do unsub,
I will be able to figure it out. My apology, that you so rightly
anticipated, was for inadvertently insulting the folks in this
community, and I guess if apologizing is lame well so be it. But you my
friend are much ruder than even I, in my ignorance of the etiquette
here, ever was. So there!

-Jezzylarue