Barry writes:

>On the other hand, Keely Willis & Bruce Robison are at the Mercury Lounge
>NYC on Friday the 23rd AND Saturday the 24th....I only saw enough of them
>at SXSW to want to see more.  If others from these parts or elsewhere are
>planning to catch these one of those nights--let me know which!

My presence at shows is usually up in the air until about five minutes
before I leave the house, but this is one that I will definitely attend.
I'm planning on going to the Saturday show, since on Friday nights I prefer
to have a sleepfest--you know, that's when you come home, take a nap, wake
up, have a glass of wine, and go back to sleep. Any other members of the
mostly rumored NYC contingent planning to go?

--Amy