CK says:

>Name Droppin Dave
>>I talked to Doe briefly on the phone the other night, and he didn't
>>think they'd be coming out east anytime soon.
>>
>Yeesh, you're getting bad as your sis, Amy Hockeystick. <g>

Rather than pointing out that I haven't name-dropped in ages (or at least
since the last time the Replacements were discussed around here), I'll just
say that I, for one, would really like to know how and why my younger bro
came to be chatting with The Handsomest Man in Punk Rock on the telephone
(and why he didn't put me on conference-call when this was happening). So
give, bro.

--Amy