Lot's of train songs for some reason and the last half hour
Monte Warden's interview from Friday.

Sounds from the Mother Road
KGLP Gallup Public Radio
Saturdays Noon-2pm

Arizona Wranglers/Wreck of the 97
Jimmie Rodgers/The Breakman's Blues
Merle Haggard/Waitin for a Train
Iris Dement/Hobo Bill's Last Ride
Doc Watson/Wabash Cannonball
Nashville Bluegrass Band/Kansas City Railroad Blues
Johnny Cash/Legend of John Henry's Hammer
Riders in the Sky/Here Comes the Santa Fe
Lynn Morris Band/Freight Train Blues
Bob Carlin & John Hartford/Jenny on the Railroad
Tom Russell/Rider on the Orphan Train
Convicts of Bellwood Prison Camp, Atlanta GA/The Longest
Train
Jerry Douglas & Peter Rowan/Cannonball Blues
Utah Phillips/Go to Sleep you Weary Hobo
Jim Roll/Train
Asleep at the Wheel/My Baby Thinks She's A Train
Jerry Jeff Walker/Desperados Waiting for a Train
Grateful Dead/Big Railroad Blues
Emmy Lou Harris & the Nash Ramblers/Smoke Along the Tracks
Wayne Hancock/Locomotive Joe
Joe Ely/Boxcars
Monte Warden/It's Only Love/Interview/I Take Your Love
Buddy Holly/I'm Gonna Love You
Monte Warden/The Love You Promised Me

Happy Trails
Jamie