At 7:44 AM -0500  on 4/10/99, Tom Mohr forwarded:

>> In collaboration with the Hideout, thursdaysomething presents the
>>best in twanging,
>> two-stepping, heart-breaking country music. Throw in a yodeling
>>contest or perhaps
>> a few films by Heather McAdams.

Can I confess something? A few months ago there was a show at Record
Roundup that was supposed to feature some Bob Wills soundies along with
a set by the fine Ms Kessler. Tracy and I got there and it turned out
that McAdams was showing home movies that she had bought at yard sales.
Ever since that night, I have a tough time rationalizing the idea of
taking a chance on anything that mentions her. Has her, if you'll
pardon the phrase, record improved?

Bob