Border Radio, WXDU Duke University
April 11, 1999

<all these folks in the first set will be in town next week>
Heavenbound - Kelly Willis - What I Deserve
See You Around - Bruce Robison - Wrapped
So Far Gone - Lou Ford - Sad, But Familiar
Roky - Coal Palace Kings - Everyone's Got Drinking Stories
You Win Again - Jerry Lee Lewis - Country Classics

Too Much Sex (Too Little Jesus) - Drive By Truckers - Pizza Deliverance
Sigh to Signal - The Mary Janes - Record No. 1
Mary Jane - The Vulgar Boatmen - You and Your Sister
Tupelo County Jail - The True Brothers - The True Brothers Sing
Queen of the World - Andre Williams & the Sadies - Red Dirt
Nobody - Troy Young Campbell - Man Vs. Beast

Rest of Our Lives - Mike Ness - Cheating at Solitaire
If That's Alright - Uncle Tupelo - Still Feel Gone
Jukejoint Girl - The Carbines - The Carbines 7"
Never Be Your Darling - The Backsliders - Southern Lines
A Place in the Shade - Jon Dee Graham - Summerland

19 - The Old 97's - Fight Songs