Dear Atlanta and Chapel Hill P2'ers -

This is a public service announcement of sorts. A Dutch band called
the Hillbilly Boogie men are playing the Star Bar in Atlanta tonight; I
just heard from one of them as they are scheduled to work with our band
at IOTA in Arlington VA on Thursday.

Please go see them if you can - they sound like nice guys, and I'd hate to
see the Ditchdiggers get hold of them. :0(

Not sure where they're playing in Chapel hill on Tuesday, but it shouldn't
be too hard to find out.

Now returning to your regularly scheduled, etc.
--
 Geff King * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www2.ari.net/gking/
"Don't let me catch you laughin' when the jukebox cries"