Hullo hullo folks --

Yes, those Spankers are mighty good, if you ask me.

I waitressed during their set at the Hideout last Friday and was blown away
by their collective musicianship and the fabulous pipes of Miss Christina.
She was also the most incredible saw player I've ever seen.  O.K., so I
haven't seen too many saw players, but she was articulate and oh so keen on
that blade.

She was cranky about it being her birthday and all, but about a thousand
people bought her bourbon and cokes -- and she loosened up just in time to
blow out the candles on the birthday cake that the Hideout provided.

Go see 'em if you can -- the all-acoustic Luddite atmosphere is very
affecting -- goosepimply -- and they're dirtybirds too.  Still trying to
visualize nipples as big as thumbs.  Hmmmmmmmmm...

My two tiny cents, respectfully submitted --

Hogan

PS, re: The Hideout -- 1354 W Wabansia  773-227-4433

All Chicagoans be aware, I am now bartending at "the house of love" every
Tuesday from 2PM-8PM.  Come play hooky with me and the Hanna Cylinder
Factory and Chicago City Garbage Truck Fleet regulars.  See you there.  KH