I just saw Andre here at Bottom of the Hill in SF - and man he was a gas -
one of my fave shows this year (haven't seen that many good ones though).
BUT the crowd sucked. All these SF hipsters just didn't seem to know what
to do (which was simple - get off your Ass and JAM! - but SF folks are a
bit sensitive about shaking ones ass).

Silky was my number one fave record last year and I thought the country
song on it (about him listening to country growing up) was one of the best
songs - so I am really really looking forward to the new record and
seeing him again here.

Thanks Bloodshot folks for bringing him inot your stable.

keep dancing,
-ldk

* There is nothing so cruel in this world as    *
* the desolation of having nothing to hope for. *
*                             - Haruki Murakami *