Mr. Weisberger and I attempted to start a twang and cereal thread only a
week ago..something about Homer & Jethro, Kelloggs, and New Country Corn
Flakes (ba-buck-buck-buck).
 Now all this.!
 As Cheryl will no doubt soon point out, this looks just like  judging the
country music relation to  cheap breakfast food products by punk rock
means. Of course, Joe Ely mixed Corn Flakes and Cap'n'Crunch, but how far
did it get him; I mean, really GET him?
  Soon, of course, Firewire will replace Cereal anyway.

 And what about Naomi?

Barry M.

>I'd take Cap'n Crunch with Crunchberries over the Jam, but the CLash are
>better than most cereals, even those with substance, like Bran
>Flakes....
          M Benz