Reply to:   Re: Big Star
I forgot about Tommy Hoehn. Back in the late 70's I was managing a Sam Goody's in New
York City, and two guys from another Memphis pop band, the Scruffs, were working
there. They turned me onto Hoehn and a record he put out at the time, which I remember
as being pretty good. As I recall, it was done at Ardent, home of Big Star (and Jim